I get asked pretty frequently why anyone would book their vacation through me, when they can just do it themselves online. The short answer is that when you book with your local travel agent, you are supporting a small business, versus booking directly with Disney. It doesn’t cost anything extra to have me book a vacation than what it does when you go straight to the site, however, you are helping me to grow my business, and support my family when you book through me.
The long answer covers so much more though! Here are 10 reasons why you should book with me!
1. I will help you go through all the resort and dining options to find the best fit for you and your family.
2. I will research the best week for your family to go to Walt Disney World for the time of year you are interested in going.
3. Once you have booked your vacation, I will stay up to date with all discounts and promotions, and if one is released that you qualify for, I will re-book your vacation at the lowest cost possible.
4. I will set up your airport transfers with Magical Express, Disney’s free transportation, that takes you from the airport to your resort.
5. When you book with me, you are dealing with the same person from the beginning of the planning process, all the way through returning home from your trip. No waiting on hold, or dealing with several people to solve a problem!
6. Want to go to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party? No problem, I will order those tickets for you.
7. I will help you navigate the My Disney Experience website to link your tickets and reservations, plus help you customize Magic Bands
8. For those who use the included Basic Planning Package, I will send you reminders for when you need to book your dining reservations, Fastpass+ reservations, and a final payment due reminder. (Our Essentials Package will be discussed in another post!)
9. I will help you decide if the Memory Maker is a good option for you, and if so, add it to your package.
10. I provide you with a guide to help navigate the parks, as well as general recommendations and touring suggestions.
Planning a great vacation to Walt Disney World can take hours of time. If you would rather leave it to the professionals, leave a comment below, and I will be happy to help you create a magical vacation for your family!