It is that time of year again after the warmth of the summer and before the crisp air of the fall to apply for the Disney Parks Moms Panel. What is the Disney Parks Moms Panel? It is a group of passionate Disney lovers who answer questions to help people plan extra magic, fun, and memories into their vacations on the Disney site. There are only a few chosen for the many whom apply. To be on the Disney Parks Moms Panel is very fun for the Disney Lovers who love to plan Disney vacations like me! I will never give up trying.
The adventure begins again this year on September 6th, 2016. I have applied every year since the panel started. I have not made the panel yet but have “won” in so many more ways. I have had fun on every adventurous application and met friends from all over the world. These particular friends chEAR for each other and cry for disappointments along the way.
Of course, the application process is not easy for that “Princess” role on the panel. It is a “tale as old as time” ten yEARs of applications, and a roller coaster ride with ups and downs along the way. I would not have it any other way! Let the Mickey Park games begin~~Pixie Dust and Good Luck to all!
~~~~It all started with a mouse!!
To apply for the panel here: https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/recruiting/search-begins-soon
Have you heard about the new Rubba Ducks® coming to Downtown Disney which is transforming to Disney Springs soon? The Rubba Ducks® are just so cute making a huge splash at, The Boathouse Restaurant gift shop! “They are alot like you and alot like me”. They are really cool quackers & have several qualities listed below:
- It’s all in the details. These ducks are chock full of elements, from vibrant colors to ornate sculpturing to decorative costumes and designs. You’re going to love them!
- They Float Upright. All.The.Time. Rubba Ducks are designed with weights at the bottom so they will always float upright! Try it in your own sink/bathtub/pool!
- The ‘Hole’ Story. Most rubber ducks have a hole in the bottom which, when used in the bathtub can retain mold. Not Rubba Ducks! There is no hole in the bottom so NO MOLD!
The ducks are super cute and lots of fun to collect and give as gifts. They were founded in 1997, and was the first company to bring character rubber ducks to life. What’s special about these ducks is that they are uniquely designed to communicate their individual personality and characters. While there are the traditional-themed ducks dressed as police, firemen, sports and animals, these ducks go a step further in incorporating specialized hobbies and interests like a train con’duck’tor, a marathon runner duck, a ‘groovee’ duck, and even a duck who loves a good cappuccino, among many, many others. In addition to the variety, each of the Rubba Ducks® is adorned with a tattoo on its tail feathers reflecting its unique personality, and their own hatch date and engaging bio found on their trading cards.
You will have to check back to this site, Fans of Mickey Mouses House for a giveaway of a Rubba Duck! I think it will be splashing fun & easy to enter!
You are going to love these they are making a huge splash at The Boathouse Restaurant~~check them out they are floating all around!
There is no better time to go to The Walt Disney World® Resort than the holiday’s. My family and I love to go during that special time! It just does not feel like Christmas to me unless I am able to visit during this time of year. If you and your family are going to the Walt Disney World® Resort during Christmas it is time to start planning now. Early planning is the way to reserve your favorite restaurants and resorts, parties and tours. Everything fills up so quickly! I guess everyone loves Disney at the holiday’s with so many special things and entertainment going on. Here is a list of some of the special activities:
- New this year is Mickey and his friends decked out in all their holiday gear at Hollywood and Vine in The Hollywood Studios. This buffet also includes special seating at Fantasmic!
- The Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights, which are one of my favorites. I must have a hot chocolate and then watch the lights on New York Street. (A hot chocolate is $5 but, you get to keep the souvenir cup!).
- Holidays Around the World at Epcot. How all of the different countries celebrate the season!
- Candlelight Processional with Celebrity Narrators located in Epcot. This is beautiful!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party~~located in Magic Kingdom. Another family favorite~~make sure and purchase your tickets early as many dates sell out!
- Many holiday meals in different restaurants! Make your reservations early!
Make sure and have a magical trip! I know with everything going on it will be very special for you and your family. That is what it is all about family memories with fun! Do not forget to show your #DisneySide too!
My very favorite thing at Walt Disney World is to splurge! I would say:
- Stay on-site and ride the Magical Express
- Purchase one of the meal plans
- Purchase the Memory Maker
- Make your Fastpass+ selections early. The best rides will be full quickly! If you stay on-site you can make Fastpass selections 60 days in advance.
- Make meal plans 180 days in advance.
- Maybe have a Disney Celebration in your room!
I love to stay in the Deluxe Resorts but, I have stayed at Pop Century a couple of times and really like it for a few days! But, for a longer time I like to stay in the Deluxe Resort Villas. The difference in these is they are much bigger and have a full kitchen. They are much more expensive but, have all of the luxuries of home! This summer I am staying at the Boardwalk Villas which is one of my favorites. Of course I still have several Disney Resorts to stay at and try. I hope one day to stay in all of the Disney Resorts.