There is no better time to go to The Walt Disney World® Resort than the holiday’s. My family and I love to go during that special time! It just does not feel like Christmas to me unless I am able to visit during this time of year. If you and your family are going to the Walt Disney World® Resort during Christmas it is time to start planning now. Early planning is the way to reserve your favorite restaurants and resorts, parties and tours. Everything fills up so quickly! I guess everyone loves Disney at the holiday’s with so many special things and entertainment going on. Here is a list of some of the special activities:
- New this year is Mickey and his friends decked out in all their holiday gear at Hollywood and Vine in The Hollywood Studios. This buffet also includes special seating at Fantasmic!
- The Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights, which are one of my favorites. I must have a hot chocolate and then watch the lights on New York Street. (A hot chocolate is $5 but, you get to keep the souvenir cup!).
- Holidays Around the World at Epcot. How all of the different countries celebrate the season!
- Candlelight Processional with Celebrity Narrators located in Epcot. This is beautiful!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party~~located in Magic Kingdom. Another family favorite~~make sure and purchase your tickets early as many dates sell out!
- Many holiday meals in different restaurants! Make your reservations early!
Make sure and have a magical trip! I know with everything going on it will be very special for you and your family. That is what it is all about family memories with fun! Do not forget to show your #DisneySide too!