I love technology and new gadgets. When I was a small girl, we did not have any electronics. We had to change the channel on the television can you imagine that now? When Google Chromecast Audio came out, I thought I knew all about it. It works with so many different items than I expected. Also, the sound is so clear because it uses WiFi instead of Bluetooth. Play music on your speakers, new or old, wirelessly from your phone, laptop or tablet. Remember your speakers must have and AUX-In Connection on them to be compatible.
Google Chromecast Audio is compatible with my alarm clock which was a surprise to me. Also when you purchase a special cable, it works with your television through the RCA ports! It is amazing how small it is. I used a couple of quarters to show the size comparison. I am very impressed with this new technology and love the product; I am so excited to have tried it.
Details about Google Chromecast Audio:
- WiFi has many advantages over Bluetooth connections. You are still able to talk on your phone while streaming. Using WiFi has such a hi-resolution sound.
- Enjoy several hundred of music apps.
- You can change the sound from your phone in a different area of your house.
- You can use it with several different types of speakers.
- Using Google Chromecast Audio over WiFi for your tunes does not drain your battery as Bluetooth does.
- Google Chromecast Audio is compatible with many different electronics.
- Google Chromecast Audio is a super streaming electronic for your phone, tablet or laptop.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
To see more about the product or to purchase click on this link: http://bby.me/bhxd