I was pleasantly surprised about Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort! It is the one value resort on the property. I have never stayed at this resort before. This was my first time and I just really enjoyed it, loved the colors, the VO5 shampoo and the old-time alarm clock. The family suite at Cabana Bay Resort is about twice as large as a regular hotel room. It has a small living room with two chairs a pullout couch, television and a small little kitchen. The kitchen has a microwave sink coffee maker and also a small refrigerator. In the little kitchen there is also a small counter with two counter stools. In between the living room and the bedroom is a doorway that slides shut so the rest of the family sleeping in the living room has a privacy door. Everyone has to share one bathroom but there are three places for people to get ready. The first place is the has a toilet and a door but, is very small. The second place has a sink and a mirror. Then there is a separate room with a shower and bathtub combo with a sink in that room also.
For dining there is pizza delivery to the room and several other places to eat:
- Bayliner Diner
- Galaxy Bowl Restaurant
- The Hideaway Bar & Grill
- Delizioso Pizza
There is also a couple of more places for drinks and cocktails:
- Atomic Tonic
- Swizzle Lounge
The theme at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is a retro 50’s theme. The pools are extremely nice and include a lazy river. The bus service was very quick. Everything at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort was much more than I had expected for a value resort. The price is very reasonable but you do not receive the Unlimited Express Passes like you do at the other resorts on property! This is a very important perk of the other Hotels.
For more information or reservations call: 1-407-224-3663 or visit UniversalOrlando.com on the web.
Have you heard about the new Rubba Ducks® coming to Downtown Disney which is transforming to Disney Springs soon? The Rubba Ducks® are just so cute making a huge splash at, The Boathouse Restaurant gift shop! “They are alot like you and alot like me”. They are really cool quackers & have several qualities listed below:
- It’s all in the details. These ducks are chock full of elements, from vibrant colors to ornate sculpturing to decorative costumes and designs. You’re going to love them!
- They Float Upright. All.The.Time. Rubba Ducks are designed with weights at the bottom so they will always float upright! Try it in your own sink/bathtub/pool!
- The ‘Hole’ Story. Most rubber ducks have a hole in the bottom which, when used in the bathtub can retain mold. Not Rubba Ducks! There is no hole in the bottom so NO MOLD!
The ducks are super cute and lots of fun to collect and give as gifts. They were founded in 1997, and was the first company to bring character rubber ducks to life. What’s special about these ducks is that they are uniquely designed to communicate their individual personality and characters. While there are the traditional-themed ducks dressed as police, firemen, sports and animals, these ducks go a step further in incorporating specialized hobbies and interests like a train con’duck’tor, a marathon runner duck, a ‘groovee’ duck, and even a duck who loves a good cappuccino, among many, many others. In addition to the variety, each of the Rubba Ducks® is adorned with a tattoo on its tail feathers reflecting its unique personality, and their own hatch date and engaging bio found on their trading cards.
You will have to check back to this site, Fans of Mickey Mouses House for a giveaway of a Rubba Duck! I think it will be splashing fun & easy to enter!
You are going to love these they are making a huge splash at The Boathouse Restaurant~~check them out they are floating all around!
There is no better time to go to The Walt Disney World® Resort than the holiday’s. My family and I love to go during that special time! It just does not feel like Christmas to me unless I am able to visit during this time of year. If you and your family are going to the Walt Disney World® Resort during Christmas it is time to start planning now. Early planning is the way to reserve your favorite restaurants and resorts, parties and tours. Everything fills up so quickly! I guess everyone loves Disney at the holiday’s with so many special things and entertainment going on. Here is a list of some of the special activities:
- New this year is Mickey and his friends decked out in all their holiday gear at Hollywood and Vine in The Hollywood Studios. This buffet also includes special seating at Fantasmic!
- The Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights, which are one of my favorites. I must have a hot chocolate and then watch the lights on New York Street. (A hot chocolate is $5 but, you get to keep the souvenir cup!).
- Holidays Around the World at Epcot. How all of the different countries celebrate the season!
- Candlelight Processional with Celebrity Narrators located in Epcot. This is beautiful!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party~~located in Magic Kingdom. Another family favorite~~make sure and purchase your tickets early as many dates sell out!
- Many holiday meals in different restaurants! Make your reservations early!
Make sure and have a magical trip! I know with everything going on it will be very special for you and your family. That is what it is all about family memories with fun! Do not forget to show your #DisneySide too!
I am so excited to be invited to host a #DisneySide@HomeCelebrations Party! Thank you so very much! Of course I will have to have Mickey in it! I think Mickey Mouse will be part of the theme!
I can hardy wait since we had so much fun last year. I also like to see all of the other party ideas. It makes everything so much FUN! We had such a nice ice cream cake last year & incorporated Mickey Mouse rings into it to make it #Disney!
We used all of the beautiful decorations to make a pretty table. Well I am so excited, and can hardly wait to host another fabulous party and I can hardly wait to see all of your wonderful ideas!