Who wants to win some Disney exciting and fun prizes?? The Glamping Bloggers Retreat will be held at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground in October 2017. We are all so excited for this adventure we wanted to celebrate ~ and there’s no better way to celebrate than with a giveaway!
Here’s what you can win:
- 2 Mickey Mouse Ear hats
- A Vera Bradley phone case
- Disney By the Numbers – autographed by the author
- $40 Disney Gift Card
Now, you all have to promise to follow along in October when we are at Disney’s Fort Wilderness ~ #GlampingBloggerRetreat17 ~ You never know, you just might see some glamping shenanigans! And . . . there might be some prizes for our followers too! It’s bound to be an adventure for sure!
One prize will be awarded to one winner. The giveaway is open to residents of the United States age 18 and over. All entries will be verified. The giveaway will run March 4 to 11:50 p.m. March 17, 2017. Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to claim prize. If prize is not claimed within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The bloggers heading to the Glamping Blogger Retreat later this year are an awesome group so be sure to stop by their sites for a visit!
Journeys with Jenn
Post 50 RX
Dawns Dorky Diary
Purveyor of Pixie Dust
My No Guilt Life
Sweet Crazy Life
Fans of Mickey Mouse’s House
My Small World
Have you heard about the new Rubba Ducks® coming to Downtown Disney which is transforming to Disney Springs soon? The Rubba Ducks® are just so cute making a huge splash at, The Boathouse Restaurant gift shop! “They are alot like you and alot like me”. They are really cool quackers & have several qualities listed below:
- It’s all in the details. These ducks are chock full of elements, from vibrant colors to ornate sculpturing to decorative costumes and designs. You’re going to love them!
- They Float Upright. All.The.Time. Rubba Ducks are designed with weights at the bottom so they will always float upright! Try it in your own sink/bathtub/pool!
- The ‘Hole’ Story. Most rubber ducks have a hole in the bottom which, when used in the bathtub can retain mold. Not Rubba Ducks! There is no hole in the bottom so NO MOLD!
The ducks are super cute and lots of fun to collect and give as gifts. They were founded in 1997, and was the first company to bring character rubber ducks to life. What’s special about these ducks is that they are uniquely designed to communicate their individual personality and characters. While there are the traditional-themed ducks dressed as police, firemen, sports and animals, these ducks go a step further in incorporating specialized hobbies and interests like a train con’duck’tor, a marathon runner duck, a ‘groovee’ duck, and even a duck who loves a good cappuccino, among many, many others. In addition to the variety, each of the Rubba Ducks® is adorned with a tattoo on its tail feathers reflecting its unique personality, and their own hatch date and engaging bio found on their trading cards.
You will have to check back to this site, Fans of Mickey Mouses House for a giveaway of a Rubba Duck! I think it will be splashing fun & easy to enter!
You are going to love these they are making a huge splash at The Boathouse Restaurant~~check them out they are floating all around!
My very favorite thing at Walt Disney World is to splurge! I would say:
- Stay on-site and ride the Magical Express
- Purchase one of the meal plans
- Purchase the Memory Maker
- Make your Fastpass+ selections early. The best rides will be full quickly! If you stay on-site you can make Fastpass selections 60 days in advance.
- Make meal plans 180 days in advance.
- Maybe have a Disney Celebration in your room!
I love to stay in the Deluxe Resorts but, I have stayed at Pop Century a couple of times and really like it for a few days! But, for a longer time I like to stay in the Deluxe Resort Villas. The difference in these is they are much bigger and have a full kitchen. They are much more expensive but, have all of the luxuries of home! This summer I am staying at the Boardwalk Villas which is one of my favorites. Of course I still have several Disney Resorts to stay at and try. I hope one day to stay in all of the Disney Resorts.